European purchased time lapse cameras and accessories originally possess 2 years of warranty(owing to EU regulation), longer than the warranty program guaranteed warranty coverage. Registering your product allows for up-to-date notifications whenever important updates i.e. firmware releases or new feature discloses.
 European purchased peephole SHC come with a 2-year warranty, owing to EU regulations. Through product registration, you can extend the warranty by an additional year, resulting in a total warranty period of 3 years.
 WARRANTY COVERS DOGLE ONLY.
 WARRANTY COVERS BATTERY SLOT ONLY.
Please note: Only cameras purchased within the last year are eligible for warranty extensions. Warranty starts from date of purchase.
Warranty coverage may be extended, depending on your region. Brinno Incorporated warrants the product for a minimum of one year from the original date of purchase (invoice date) against defects in material and workmanship under use as instructed by the user’s manual. Brinno, at its option, shall repair or replace the defective unit covered by this warranty.
Please retain the dated sales receipt/invoice as evidence of the date of purchase. You will need it for any warranty service.
Brinno Incorporated warrants its products against defects in material or workmanship for the time period and as set forth below.
Pursuant to this Limited Warranty, Brinno will at its option:
- Repair the product using new or refurbished parts
- Replace the product with a new or refurbished product
For purposes of this Limited Warranty, “refurbished” means a product or part that has been returned to its original specifications.
In the event of a defect, these are your exclusive remedies.
No returns or repairs will be accepted without a proper return merchandise authorization (RMA) by Brinno’s dealers, distributors, or Brinno headquarter in Asia.
In order to keep this warranty in effect:
- The product must have been handled and used as prescribed in the instructions accompanying this warranty.
- Any tempering of the product or attempts of self-repair voids all warranty.
- This warranty does not cover any damage due to accident, misuse, abuse, or negligence.
This Limited Warranty is available only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferable. For this warranty to be valid, the Brinno product must have been purchased directly from an authorized distributor/dealer/reseller and/or representative of Brinno.
If the Product was shipped internationally by an authorized reseller, the country of original purchase is the shipping point of the reseller. This Limited Warranty is governed by and construed under the laws of the country in which the original Product purchase took place.
WARRANTY & REPAIR/REPLACEMENT
One (1) Year warranty period when purchased in brand new condition from an authorized Reseller/Dealer/Distributor: Brinno products (hardware units) and Two (2) professional lens (BCS 18-55 and BCS 24-70) with Brinno official serial numbers stamped.
To obtain warranty service:
- The product is to be delivered with proof of warranty coverage (e.g. dated bill of sale)
- Specification of defect(s)
- Transportation prepaid
- Send product either its original packaging or packaging affording an equal degree protection to Brinno’s dealer, distributor or Brinno headquarter in Asia specified.
- Products which are insufficiently packaged or shipped or handled in a less than proper way, could void your warranty. Brinno’s dealer, distributor or Brinno headquarter in Asia reserves the right to deny repairs, replacement, exchange, etc, if a failure report is insufficient.
- It is your responsibility to back up any data, software or other materials you may have stored or preserved on your unit. It is likely that such data, software, or other materials will be lost or reformatted during service and Brinno’s authorized dealers, distributors, or Brinno headquarters in Asia will not be responsible for any such damage of loss.
Exclusions and Limitations. This Limited Warranty does not cover:
- Software, including (without limitation) (i) the operating system and software/firmware added to the Brinno-branded hardware products through our factory-integration system, (ii) third-party software, or (iii) the reloading of software, software configurations or an data files;
- Refurbishment or upgrading of product to the latest specification is considered a non-warranty repair or service.
- Batteries, Battery Leakage, Micro SD cards, SD cards, & Pen Drivers
- Non-Brinno branded products and accessories, even if packaged and sold with the Product;
- Brinno branded consumable/expendable accessories/supplies without Brinno official serial numbers stamped on, even if packaged and sold with the Products or sold stand-alone;
- Problems with and/or damage to the Product caused by using accessories, parts, or components not made by Brinno;
- Damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not officially acting as an employee, representative or sub-contractor/certified service provider of Brinno;
- Claims arising from any unacceptable use or care of the Product, including (without limitation) misuse, abuse, negligence, unauthorized modification or repair, unauthorized commercial use or any operation of the Product outside Brinno’s recommended parameters;
- Claims arising from external causes, including (without limitation), accidents, acts of God, liquid contact, fire or natural disaster;
- Products with a serial number or date stamp that has been altered, obliterated or removed;
- Products for which Brinno’s dealers, distributors, or Brinno headquarter in Asia will not receive payment; or
- Cosmetic damage, minor cosmetic abnormalities (including minor pixel abnormalities) and normal wear and tear, including (without limitation), scratches, dents and chips.
In case of any disputes, Brinno reserves all rights for final judgment.
Certain end of life (EOL), sell out or discontinued Products may have a shorter Warranty Period; this will be clearly marked at the time of purchase and the given Warranty Period will be stated at that time.
Warranty Periods for Brinno Refurbished Units When Purchased from a Retail Dealer:
Some retail stores do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the limited warranty or exclusions may not apply to you. This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary from country to country, state to state, and store to store.
This Limited Warranty shall apply to any repair, replacement part or replacement product for the remainder of the original Limited Warranty period or for one (1) year, whichever is longer.
Any parts or product replaced under this Limited Warranty will become the property of Brinno’s dealer/distributor, or Brinno headquarter in Asia specified.
For a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase of the product (“Labor Warranty”), Brinno’s dealer/distributor or Brinno headquarter in Asia will, at its option, repair or replace with a new or refurbished product, product determined to be defective. If Brinno’s dealer/distributor worldwide or Brinno headquarter in Asia elects to replace the product after this Labor Warranty has expired but while the Parts Warranty below is still in effect, it will do so for the applicable labor charge.
For a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase of the product (“Parts Warranty”), Brinno will supply new or refurbished replacement parts in exchange for parts determined to be defective.
This Limited Warranty only covers product issues caused by defects in material or workmanship during ordinary consumer use; it does not cover product issues caused by any other reason, including but not limited to product issues due to commercial use, acts of God, misuse, limitations of technology, or modification of or to any part of the Brinno product. This Limited Warranty does not cover Brinno products sold AS IS or WITH ALL FAULTS or consumables (such as fuses, batteries, Micro SD cards, or Pen Drivers). This Limited Warranty is invalid if the factory-applied serial number has been altered or removed from the product.
NON-WARRANTY AND REPAIR
For Brinno products no longer covered by warranty we use a flat rate estimate system to determine the cost of the repair.
The cost of repair is based on the typical time and parts needed to service the unit back to full operating condition. It is a set fee and will not increase if more than the typical time is required to repair. A letter or e-mail will be sent to you with all charges required. No work will be done without your approval and there is no charge to you should you choose not to proceed with the repair.
Products received without identification or contact information will be listed as Unclaimed. We will hold unclaimed products for 90 days. After 90 days without contact from you to identify and claim your product, we reserve the right to discard the unclaimed products without any form of compensation.
Tourist Limited Warranty (TLW)
The TLW is a warranty that is offered to customers at the point of purchase when they purchase Brinno products out of their country/area of residence.
The TLW warrants the Brinno product to its original purchaser against defects in material or workmanship during ordinary consumer use, as follows:
For a period of 1 (one) year from the date of purchase, Brinno will bear the labor charges and the costs of parts needed for the repair of the product determined to be defective by the authorized dealer/distributor or other facilities designated by Brinno.
To receive the warranty services, the defective product, together with the Original Receipt/Invoice has to be delivered, by hand or sent by prepaid delivery service; to Brinno’s assigned dealer/distributor or other assigned facilities appointed by Brinno, at the purchaser’s own risk and expense. Brinno shall be responsible for delivering the repaired Product(s) or a new replacement back to the original purchaser after repair, by courier services, excluding any duties, taxes or levies.
When submitting the Brinno product for warranty service, it is important that the model and serial number on the Brinno product match the model and the official serial number stamped.
LIMITATION ON DAMAGES:
Brinno shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of any express or implied warranty on the products. Duration of implied warranties:
Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose on this product is limited in duration to the duration of this warranty.
We hope that you find our service experience to be professional and courteous. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
To correspond with Brinno’s distributors & dealers worldwide and Brinno headquarter in Asia via e-mail; please send your message to the correspondent e-mail addresses in your region or other specified.
Save this statement for future reference.