- Under the stabilized lighting environment with "camera image quality" set at best.
- The estimated battery life is tested under temperature conditions of 77 °F (25 °C) with new AA Alkaline batteries (battery brand: TOSHIBA LR6GCNN)
- Battery life may vary based on brand, environmental conditions, operating temperature, and other factors.
- Battery life of TLC2000 and BCC2000 was tested by using TLC2000 units and firmware version FW90.
- The battery life of BCC2000 Plus varies according to the length of command center operation. Extensive usage of the command center may result in a significant reduction in battery life.
- ATH2000 battery slot only supports Alkaline batteries. Lithium batteries, Ni-MH batteries, and Zinc-Carbon batteries will affect camera battery duration therefore DO NOT recommend them.
- The ASP1000-P includes a rechargeable battery kit and a solar panel. While solar panel allows forever time lapse recording, the number of rechargeable battery kit(APB1000) represents the battery life of using them without the solar panel.